WE ARE AMPERSAND & AND MEANS MORE
Exceptional ideas. Intelligent execution. From sound strategies to savvy creative, we pair the right and left sides of the brain to drive smart business growth in your organization. We know that thinking and feeling go hand-in-hand when it comes to the purchase decision and that your prospects want you to deliver on both. We’re here to make sure you do.
Our Core Values (Are the Brand Standards) We Live By
We do our best work with people who are like us. People who share our drive, integrity, and passion for business growth.
Join the (Very Best in the Biz) Ampersand Team
If you are a top-performer looking for a team you can count on, fulfilling work, and an environment that doesn’t just challenge you but also supports you, you’ve come to the right place.
Now Hiring – Project Coordinator
The Project Coordinator assists in the primary functions of account service including development of client strategies, execution of marketing plans, project management & scheduling, budgeting & planning, media relations, and more. This client-facing position will expose you to both the “big ideas” as well as day-to-day tactical execution of marketing efforts to ensure business success.
- 6-12 Months applicable industry experience preferred
- Associates or bachelors degree preferred, but not necessary
- Demonstrated experience across all Project Coordinator Functions
- Ability to contribute to agency sales and marketing activities
- Strategic marketing experience and agency experience desired
- Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- Use the Subject Line “Project Coordinator”
- Include your desired salary range, required to be considered for an interview
- A portfolio of your work, if available